A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle-controlled Phase 1 Dermal Safety Study Using a 21 Day Cumulative Irritant Patch Test Design to Evaluate the Local Tolerability of Azelaic Acid Pre-Foam Formulation in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azelaic acid (Primary) ; Sodium lauril-sulfate
- Indications Acne; Rosacea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2011 Actual initiation date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.