A phase II multicenter study of mycophenolate mofetil for acute graft-versus-host disease (aGVHD) prophylaxis in allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from unrelated donors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Apr 2017 Results of two Japanese phase II studies including this study published in the International Journal of Hematology
- 01 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the International Journal of Hematology.
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.