A Randomized Pilot Study Comparing the Safety of DAbigatran and RIvaroxaban Versus NAdroparin in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism After Knee Arthroplasty Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Nadroparin calcium (Primary) ; Rivaroxaban (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DARINA
- 23 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (5 Jun 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2011-003556-39).