VRC 312: A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Clinical Trial With Experimental Challenge to Evaluate Intravenous Administration of the PfSPZ Vaccine in Malaria-Naive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Aug 2013 Results reported in Science, according to a Sanaria media release.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.