A prospective, double-blinded, parallel-group, randomized study to assess the safety and efficacy of Besivance for treatment of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction in children.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary) ; Trimethoprim/polymixin B
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.