Phase II, multi-centered, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial to evaluate efficacy and safety of recombinant human Epidermal Growth Factor (rhEGF) at a dose of 25 or 75 micrograms intralesionally 3 times a week for up to 12 weeks, in patients with diabetic foot ulcer (Wagner grade 1 or 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant epidermal growth factor (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Praxis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Cuban Clinical Trial Registry record.
- 13 Sep 2011 New trial record