Phase II trial of EMA 401 for the treatment of pain and hypersensitivity in patients with peripheral nerve injuries.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EMA 401 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued, as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 24 Jul 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 06 Dec 2011 Planned patient number is 40 according Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.