A Phase 3, Open Label, Single Arm, Multicenter, Trial to Assess The Safety, Tolerability And Immunogenicity Of 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine In Healthy Adults Aged =>50 Years of Age Who Are Naive To 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine in Mexico.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual patient number changed from 324 to 325 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov