Evaluation of the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety of repeated escalating oral doses of a slow release formulation of S 38844 in healthy male volunteers An open-label, non-randomised, two-group three-period, monocentre study
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs S 38844 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2012 Actual end date (12 Aug 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Sep 2011 New trial record