A Phase 1b, Randomized, Single-Blind, Multiple-Dose Ranging Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of GS-9669 in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Radalbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual end date May 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History