Comparative Study on the Efficacy and Safety of Initial Combination Therapy of Low Dose Propiverine Hydrocholoride Compared to Alpha-antagonist Monotherapy in men with BPH with Overactive bladder : A Prospective Placebo Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Propiverine (Primary) ; Alfuzosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNERGY
- 13 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 29 Sep 2013 as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 09 May 2012 Planned end date 1 May 2013 added as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register record.
- 09 May 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register record.