SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF INTRAMUSCULAR ELECTROTRANSFER OF PLASMID AMEP IN PATIENTS SUFFERING FROM ADVANCED OR METASTATIC MELANOMA: AN OPEN-LABEL PHASE I/II CLINICAL TRIAL THE AIMM STUDY (AMEP IN METASTATIC MELANOMA)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BA 015 (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AIMM
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2013 Planned End Date added 1 Mar 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.