A Multi-center, Uncontrolled, Open-label, Evaluation of Lamotrigine Monotherapy on Newly Diagnosed Typical Absence Seizures in Children and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Absence epilepsy; Epilepsy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.