A Randomised, Double-blind, Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate in the Treatment of Persistent Asthma in Adults and Adolescents Currently Receiving Mid to High Strength Inhaled Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History