A Phase IV Study Comparing the Efficacy of Fosaprepitant to Aprepitant for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Treated for Gynecological Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosaprepitant (Primary) ; Aprepitant
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.