Multi-center, Single-arm Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy, Discontinuation Rate and Pharmacokinetics of the Low-dose Levonorgestrel Intrauterine Contraceptive System (LCS12) in Post-menarcheal Female Adolescents Under 18 Years of Age for 1 Year, and an Optional 2-year Extension Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 09 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.