A Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, 8-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of 2 Fixed Doses (50 and 100 mg/Day) of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained-Release (DVS SR) in Adult Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 24 Jan 2013 Results from this study will be submitted for presentation at upcoming scientific congresses and for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal, according to a Pfizer media release.
- 24 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met.
- 24 Jan 2013 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History