A 96 Week, Prospective, Multicentre, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 2 Parallel-groups, Phase 3 Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of Masitinib 4.5 mg/kg/Day Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Patients With Primary Progressive or Relapse-free Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 15 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 20 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint has been changed from Multiple Sclerosis Functional Composite (MSFC) to EDSS.
- 20 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2019.