A Phase 1b, Single-Site, Randomized, Double-Blind,Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study: Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Antihyperalgesic Activity of Multiple Doses of AV-101 on Capsaicin-Induced Pain in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AV 101 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Jun 2017 Results from this trial published in a VistaGen Therapeutics Media Release.
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a VistaGen Therapeutics media release, results from this study published in the Scandinavian Journal of Pain.
- 23 Jan 2013 Results published in a VistaGen Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History