A Phase II Trial of High-Dose 90Y-Ibritumomab Tiuxetan (Anti-CD20) Followed by Fludarabine and Low-Dose Total Body Irradiation and HLA-matched Allogeneic Hematopoietic Transplantation for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 01 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.