A Phase 2, Randomized, Comparative, Multicenter Observer-Blind Study Evaluating the Safety and Immunogenicity of the New Liquid Formulation of Novartis Meningococcal C Conjugate Vaccine and of the Novartis Lyophilized Meningococcal C Conjugate Vaccine Manufactured at Two Different Sites, in Healthy Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.