A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of GS-5885, GS-9451, Tegobuvir and Ribavirin; GS-5885, GS-9451 and Tegobuvir; GS-5885, GS-9451 and Ribavirin in Interferon Ineligible or Intolerant Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1a or 1b HCV Infection (Protocol No. GS US 248 0132).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir (Primary) ; Vedroprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Tegobuvir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2011 Additional trial location (Puerto Rico) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.