A Sequential Dose-Escalation, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Single Doses of 3 Different Doses of Oral CNDO 201 Trichuris Suis Ova Suspension (Tso) in Patients With Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Trichuris suis ova (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 May 2012 Results from this trial presented at the 8th International Congress on Autoimmunity in May 2012, according to a Coronado Biosciences media release
- 13 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in a Coronado Biosciences media release.