A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Pharmacodynamics and Safety of HGS1025, a Human Monoclonal Anti-CCR5 Antibody, in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CCR5 monoclonal antibody (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 30 Oct 2012 Trial association and lead trial centre changed from Human Genome Sciences to GlaxoSmithKline as Human Genome Sciences is acquired by GlaxoSmithKline.
- 05 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 New trial record