A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of GS-5885, GS-9451, Tegobuvir and Ribavirin (RBV) Compared With GS-5885, GS-9451 With Tegobuvir or RBV in Treatment-Experienced Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1a or 1b Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ledipasvir (Primary) ; Vedroprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Tegobuvir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History