Randomized, Double-blind, Cross-over Study of the Efficacy of Mesalamine in Diarrhea-predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (dIBS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual patients number is 7 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.