The SPD489-323 Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Flexible Dose Titration, Efficacy and Safety Study of SPD489 in Combination With an Antidepressant in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Inadequate Response to Prospective Treatment With an Antidepressant.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 06 Feb 2014 Top-line results reported in a Shire media release.
- 06 Feb 2014 Primary endpoint 'Significant superiority of lisdexamfetamine vs placebo in change in score on the Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met, according to a Shire media release.
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History