A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled 12-Week Phase II Proof of Concept Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of PRC-4016 Once Daily Versus Placebo in Statin-Naïve or Statin-Stable Hypertriglyceridemic Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Icosabutate (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pronova BioPharma
- 25 May 2015 According to a BASF media release, data from this study were presented at the 17th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis (ISA).
- 25 May 2015 Results published in a BASF media release.
- 25 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (Percent change in triglycerides from baseline to week 12) according to a BASF media release.