A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, 12-month Extension Safety and Tolerability Study of SPD489 in Combination With an Antidepressant in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Residual Symptoms or Inadequate Response Following Treatment With an Antidepressant.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 05 Mar 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 16 Feb 2014 New source identified and integrated (UK Clinical Trials Register; UKCRN-12349).
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.