A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled (With Rescue Medication), Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Inhaled Fluticasone Furoate in the Treatment of Persistent Asthma in Adults and Adolescents Not Currently Receiving Inhaled Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.