A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of Oral LGX818 in Adult Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic BRAF Mutant Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Encorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Array BioPharma
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.