A Phase 2, Randomized, Controlled, Observer Blind, Single Center Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of the NVGH Glycoconjugate Vaccine Against S. Typhi in Children, Older Infants and Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Typhoid vaccine Vi conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Typhoid
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.