A 21-week, Multicenter, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability Profile of the Combination of a SSRI or SNRI Antidepressive Therapy With Oral Fingolimod in the Treatment of RRMS Patients With Mild to Moderate Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary) ; Citalopram; Fluoxetine; Venlafaxine
- Indications Depressive disorders; Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REGAIN
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Jun 2015 Results (no evidence of drug interaction in n=54) presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed accroding to ClinicalTrials.gov record.