Phase II double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of H1/IC31 (trademarked), an adjuvanted TB subunit vaccine, in HIV-infected adults with CD4+ lymphocyte counts greater than 350 cells per mm cubed
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs H1IC (Primary)
- Indications Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Statens Serum Institut
- 14 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Pan-African Clinical Trials Registry.
- 11 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Intercell media release.
- 11 Jan 2012 First results from this trial are expected in 2013, according to an Intercell media release.