A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging, Multi-centre Trial of QAW039 (1-450 mg p.o.), to Investigate the Effect on FEV1 and ACQ in Patients With Moderate-to-severe, Persistent, Allergic Asthma, Inadequately Controlled With ICS Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fevipiprant (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Allergic asthma; Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal
- 28 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 1050 to 950 according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History