A Long-Term, Randomized, Study of the Safety and Tolerability of a Fixed-Dose Combination of Aclidinium Bromide/Formoterol Fumarate Compared With Formoterol Fumarate in Patients With Moderate to Severe, Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms LAC
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Almirall, S.A. announces the initiation of its global phase III programme of inhaled aclidinium bromide/formoterol in a company media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History