A 40-Week, Phase 4, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Randomized-Withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of KAPVAY(TM) (Clonidine Hydrochloride) Extended-Release in Children and Adolescents With ADHD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shionogi
- 21 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.