A Phase III, Multi-center,Randomized, Double-blind, Based on Standard Therapy, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy/Safety of Recombinant Human Neuregulin-1beta in Patients With Chronic Systolic Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Recombinant human neuregulin 1-beta (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.