Regulation of Hepatic and Peripheral Glucose Metabolism: Protocol IVA. Effect of Plasma Glucose Reduction by Selective SLGT2 Inhibition on Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Impaired Insulin Signaling/Sensitivity in T2DM
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 16 Sep 2016 Results (n=18) analysing the effect of reducing glucotoxicity with dapagliflozin on potential mechanisms leading to increased ketone production, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.