A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Active-comparator Controlled Study Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Linagliptin Co-administered With Metformin QD at Evening Time Versus Metformin BID Over 14 Weeks in Treatment Naive Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Insufficient Glycaemic Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.