Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics (PK) of GSK2336805 in Combination With Peginterferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-naive Chronic Hepatitis C Subjects With Hepatitis C Virus Genotypes 1 or 4.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 56914845 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 17 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.