A Phase Ib/IIa study of combination therapy with Gemcitabine and Atu027 in subjects with locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs ATU 027 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Silence Therapeutics
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by EudraCT record.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 15 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.