A Phase II, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multidose, 24-Week Dose-Response Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Atacicept in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADDRESS
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2012 Actual initiation date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.