A Single Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Dose, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Study of CAT-1004 in Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edasalonexent (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2017 Combined results from three phase I trials published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 11 Feb 2013 Combined results from three phase I trials were reported in a Catabasis media release.
- 02 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (52) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History