Multicenter Study of BG00002 in Japanese Subjects With RRMS, Consisting of a Multiple-Dose, Open-Label Evaluation of Its Safety,Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics , and Pharmacodynamics (Part A) and a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy (Part B).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Natalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen Idec
- 01 Jun 2017 Results (n=94) of subanalysis of part B of the study published in the Neurology and Therapy.
- 12 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2011 New trial record