A Phase IIIA Study of Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' Quadrivalent Split Virion Influenza Vaccine FLU-Q-QIV in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Nov 2016 According to a GSK media release, based on the data from this and other three studies, the US FDA approved supplemental Biologics License Application for FluLaval Quadrivalent (Influenza Vaccine) for use in children of 6 months and older.
- 04 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.