Assessment of the efficacy of the use of zoledronic acid in the prevention of aromatase inhibitor-associated bone loss in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer who received letrozole as adjuvant therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Z-FAST Study-Japan
- 31 May 2013 Interim results at 36 months presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2012 Results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.