A Phase 3b, Open-Label, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Cobicistat-boosted Darunavir Plus Two Fully Active Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors in HIV-1 Infected, Antiretroviral Treatment-Naïve and -Experienced Adults With No Darunavir Resistance-associated Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat (Primary) ; Darunavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 21 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.