A Randomized, Partially Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Estimation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Different Regimens of MK-5172 When Administered Concomitantly With Pegylated-Interferon and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Genotype 2 or 3 Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grazoprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 May 2012 Actual patient number added 5 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2012 This trial has been discontinued in Italy.