Neo-adjuvant Erbitux-based Chemotherapy Followed by Surgery and Radiotherapy for Locally Advanced Oral/Oropharnygeal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2012 Additinal lead trial centre (Second Military Medical University) added as reported by as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2011 New trial record